Our HVAC Maintenance Technicians are key to the strong relationships we build with our customers. Your responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining residential and commercial HVAC systems as well as advising customers on how best to improve their efficiencies, indoor air quality, and comfort. HVAC technical prowess required, but most importantly, ZAP Cooling and Heating relies on you to bridge communication between our office and our customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- ZAP's HVAC Maintenance Technicians perform maintenance on residential and commercial HVAC systems while adhering to company and manufacturer guidelines. Maintenance services will include maintenance compressor units, changing air filters, cleaning ductwork, and more.
- Be respectful of your working environment. The protection of our customers' property is of the utmost importance.
- Demonstrate excellence in communication and customer service skills.
- Execute tasks in an expedient manner while not sacrificing the quality of your HVAC system maintenance
- Promote and educate customers on services and products that ZAP provides that could better enhance the comfort and efficiency.
- Must have a valid Georgia driver's license
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
Job BenefitsAPPLY NOW