As an HVAC Service Technician, you will provide diagnoses and HVAC system repairs for ZAP's residential and commercial customers. You will be providing immediate and long-term solutions for electrical and mechanical issues for a variety of heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow company and manufacturer guidelines while repairing heating and air conditioning systems and their related components
- Ensure the protection of our customers' property while performing repairs
- Exemplify model customer service while in the field
- Follow company protocol for company inventory and vehicle maintenance
- Complete service repairs within a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Be knowledgeable and confident in presenting, promoting, and selling ZAP Cooling and Heating's recommended products and services
- Three to four years of relevant HVAC experience or education
- You must have a valid Georgia driver's license and a clean driving record
- Service Technicians must maintain a clean, customer-friendly presentation.
- You must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
Job BenefitsAPPLY NOW